One way for small business owners to gain the trust of potential clients who are on the fence about hiring you is by giving them proof that you do what you say you will do. This can be done with a Client Case Study or Customer Success Story.
Creating a good Case Study doesn’t take a lot of time and can be one more piece of your content marketing strategy. Here are the 5 steps to creating a compelling Case Study,
- The format. The format is pretty simple, as I will outline below. But you may want to do some research to determine how to lay it out whether to include client testimonials,videos and other supporting content.
- About the client. The first paragraph is a short biography of the company or the person you worked with. Be sure to include any information that will help a potential client relate to them.
- The challenge. Next you want to clearly outline the challenge they were having or their want or need. Why did they want to hire a CPA? Why did they need to remodel their kitchen?
- Your solution. You want to talk about the solution you provided to their problem or need. How did you overcome their fears or concerns? How did you solve their biggest challenges? What was your process?
- The result. The result is how the client’s life changed after working with you. How did things become better, faster or easier? How did their company become more profitable? Easier to manage? If you can quantify your results with metrics, even better. For example: Summit Equine Nutrition achieved a 300% ROI after working with Fortune Marketing.
Of course you will need to get your client’s help and input on your case study. It’s always best to have their permission to use their name – and of course getting a testimonial makes it even stronger. If you need help creating Client Case Studies or with any other marketing challenges, Fortune Marketing is here to help. Contact us today!