As small business owners, we need to stay on top of our marketing game. And continuous learning is critical. I stay current by following these Marketing websites. I recommend you bookmark them too.
- MarketingProfs. MarketingProfs touts itself as the “small business marketing hub” where a small business owner can get information on everything they need for inbound marketing.
- Hubspot– Hubspot’s marketing blog is one of my go-to resource for small business marketing news and tips.
- Mashable – For everything you need to know about anything, Mashable is the place to go, but I espcially find great social media tips and stories on their social media site.
- Entrepreneur.com/marketing – an excellent small business resource for articles, blogs and the latest small business news and trends.
- Small Business Trends – Just as the name says, a great resource for what’s trending in the world of small business. A go-to resource for any small business marketer who wants to stay in the know.
- Small Business Bonfire –Small Business Bonfire is always putting out content relevant to my business and the small businesses I work with.
- Fortune Marketing – For marketing blogs that are current and relevant to small business owners, be sure to check out the Fortune Marketing website.