Last week I wrote a blog about how to set up a Podcast for your small business, (“8 Simple Steps to Setting Up a Small Business Podcast”) and today I thought I’d share some of the most helpful small business Podcasts for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Not only will these business Podcasts inspire you with helpful information about everything from marketing, sales and leadership to strategies for starting and growing a small business, but they can also serve as examples of how you can start your own Small Business Podcast to showcase your experience and expertise and grow your business.
Here are five of the most worth-while small business Podcasts I’ve found:
- SCORE Small Business Podcast – SCORE is an excellent free resource for everything relating to starting and growing a small business. And their Podcasts feature interviews from “the best and the brightest in the world of small business.” They cover topics like business planning, financing, marketing, human resources, and more.
- Duct Tape Marketing Podcast – Duct Tape Marketing is one of the best small business Marketing systems out there and the Marketing Podcast features a variety of topics every small business owner or marketer can learn from.
- Learning with Leslie – I think this will be an excellent small business Podcast to use as an example of how a coach or consultant can create their own small business Podcast to improve their credibility and expand their audience. Learning with Leslie Podcast features a variety of topics any entrepreneur would find helpful for running and growing a small business.
- Help! My Business Sucks! – I love the fun, irreverent attitude of this one. This is a good example of how a small business (owner) can let their personality shine through their marketing efforts.
- Start Up Nation Podcast – Startup Nation is all around an excellent resource for small business owners and their small business Podcast is no different. Created by the Sloan Brothers, they describe their Podcast as, providing, “in-the-trenches expertise on how to start and grow your dream business. Topics include: starting an eBay business, financing your business, marketing your invention, and much more.”
If you’re looking for help with growing your small business, Podcasts are great, but sometimes you need a real person go guide and hold you accountable. A Marketing Consultant is a valuable resource to any small business owner who wants to grow. Contact us today for your complimentary marketing consultation. There is no-obligation whatsoever, so what do you have to lose? Email me!